(1) The shape of the laser beam intensity distribution curve should be such that there is an approximately linear relationship between the displacement from the linear axis and the output signal within the effective use range.
(2) A change in beam diameter causes a change in linearity, so a gain adjustment is required in the amplifier to compensate for this change.
(3) The sensitivity of the system can be checked at any given location.
(4) photoelectric receiver components to be accurately positioned, and should have exactly the same photoelectric properties. In general, a balance resistor should be added to eliminate this difference.
(5) In order to eliminate the influence of irregular signals such as atmospheric disturbances, the electrical mean method of determining the beam position may be adopted. And the average time should be long enough to eliminate short-term air disturbance.
Hangzhou Sailray Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd
Add:Room 1717,Building 4,Youpan Times Center,No.80 Pingshui West Street,Sandun Town,Xihu District,Hangzhou